Laukik Pant, Advocate
- LL.B., M.S University, Vadodara, 2004.
- M.Com., (Business Finance Economics) J.N.V.U Jodhpur, 2001.
- Computer “O” Level., DOEACC, 2002.
- School Certificate Examination from Kendriya Vidyalaya. No. 1 (Air Force), Jodhpur
- “RASHTRAPATI SCOUT” Title in Scouting.
- Diploma in Health & Hygiene, Health Education Service, Pune (Maharashtra).
- N.C.C “A” Certificate (Air wing).
- Member of (West Zone) School Cricket Team
- Preparing Anticipatory and Regular Bail Applications
- Preparing Quashing Petitions.
- Attending and Appearing before Hon’ble High Court of Gujarat
- Internship at Vadodara District Court with Mr. Nandkishore C. Shah, Advocate.
- Joined Bardhar Chambers (Jaipur) and started appearing before various Courts, Tribunals.
- Joined Group Ashima (Ahmedabad) and worked there as a Legal Assistant.
- Checking Title Reports and Title Certificates of Land.
- Assisting in preparing Agreements i.e Construction, Plot Booking, Possession Receipts, Leave and License, Sale Deeds, Power of attorneys.
- Assisting in preparing Minutes of Meeting.
- Attended company matters before City Civil Court (Ahmedabad).
- Keeping track of Office filing.