Lavnish Kumar Sharma, Advocate
Intellectual Property Law
B.A. LL.B. (IPR Hons.)
Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad April 2018
Handling litigation aspect of matters related to IPR, including research and drafting of disputes related to infringement of trade mark and passing off, disclosure of confidential information, Cease and desist notices, Legal Opinion, Opposition, Rectification and complaints under UDRP before World Intellectual Property Organization. Appearing regularly before Trade Marks Registry for Opposition and Rectification matters, Intellectual Property Appellate Board, District Courts, Commercial Courts, and High Court of Gujarat.
- Overview of Intellectual Property Law by My Law.net
- Mediation Workshop by Institute of Arbitration Mediation Legal Education and Development
- General Course on Intellectual Property Law by World Intellectual Property Office, Geneva
- Intellectual Property Law and Policy by Edx with Pennsylvania University
- Advance International Certificate Course on IP Asset Management for Business Success organized by Korean Intellectual Property Office and World Intellectual Property Organization
- Internet issues, including cybersquatting, malware protection, Bitcoins and Darknet by European Union Intellectual Property Office.
- Street Art and Intellectual Property Law from European Union Intellectual Property Office.
- “Passing Off The Domain Names: What India Can Do About It”, International Journal of Legal Research and Governance, Vol. 2, Issue no. 2, 2015, pp. 94-107.
- “Cyberwarfare: War Without Weapons”, International Journal of Legal Research, Vol. 1, Issue No. 1., 2014, pp. 68-83.
- “Economy and Cyber Space: The Impact of Cyber Crime on Economy”, Jurisperitus The Law Journal, Vol. I Issue 2, October 2018, ISSN 2581-6349
- “Liability of Internet Service Providers in Copyright Infringement Cases” International Journal of Legal Science and Research, Issue IV Vol. IV, ISSN 2394-7977
Publications Journal Publications