Pravalikha Batthini, Advocate
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Service Law
- Labour Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Cyber Law
- Company Law
- Publications (two conference papers, Five research articles in journals):
- Legal Strategies for the Protection and Exploitation of Intellectual Property Rights for Startups’ at the Twelth Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship, EDII, Ahmedabad.
- Towards a Codified Legal Regime for Trade Secret Protection: A Boost to Indian Entrepreneurship at the Eleventh Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship, EDI, Ahmedabad.
- An Analytical Study on the Legal Status of the Pre-nuptial Agreements in India, in Legal Mirror.
- Freedom of Religion: A Call for Anti-Conversion Legislation in India in Just Lex Talks.
- Medical Negligence- A study of Indian Legal System in Legal Mirror.
- Uniform Civil Code: A Boon or Bane, in Just Lex Talks.
- Victims Still in Obscurity in Vidhigya: The Journal of Legal Awareness.
- Published various articles in several magazines with regard to socio-legal issues.
- Actively participated in seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Awarded with Shree HarshadbhaiNagarsheth Gold Medal in Arbitration Law and Kumari Madhumati Krishnalal Chokshi Gold Medal in Taxation Law during the B.A. LLB (Hons.)
- Participated in “Surana & Surana National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition – 2015”organized by Bharatiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, New Law College, Pune and the “27th All India Inter-University Moot Court Competition” conducted by Bar Council of India Trust at Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Worked as a Legal Expert at Gujarat State Financial Corporation.